Tuning into Kids and Teens. Mulgrave Neighburhood Library
Listen to counsellors and psychologists talk about understanding emotional intelligence for kids and teens.
Monday 3rd December
1.30 to 2.30 pm
Mulgrave Neighbourhood Library
Wavecare are please to announce that we are offering free counselling every Tuesday evening.
Please call 9560 6722 to arrange a time to meet with the counsellor.
Third Man Up would like to invite you to our Inaugural Cocktail Party, to help raise much needed funds for Wavecare
Monday, November 6th, 2017 at 6pm to 12.30 pm
at La Di Da
577 Little Bourke Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
A six session parenting programme for parents of children aged 4 to 11
Would you like to learn how to:
• be better at talking with your child?
• be better at understanding your child?
• help your child learn to manage their emotions?
• help to prevent behaviour problems in your child?
• teach your child to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Kids shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence. Children with higher emotional intelligence:
• have greater success with making and keeping friends
• have better concentration at school
• are more able to calm down when upset or angry tend to have
fewer childhood illnesses
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
When: Friday 27th October 10.30 to 12.30 pm
Phone 9560 6722
Cost: $250.00 for 6 x 2 hour sessions (discount for health care card holders